- Do’s and Taboos Japanese Business Etiquette
- Things To Know Japanese Business Etiquette, Q&A
If you wish to work for Japanese company or are looking for your job in Japan, you need to know what is expected and welcomed to Japanese companies.
If you have questions and wish to know the exact answers to get good jobs, it’s the chance to know HOW.
- Do’s and Taboos when you wish to work with Japanese people.
- What are not welcomed in Japanese company when you wish to get a highly paid job?
- What is the first hierarchy of values Japanese companies are expecting job applicants?
- How to “Business attire and good grooming”?
This seminar will be conducted in English. The instructor is English speaking Japanese, a professional of instructing Japanese business etiquette and job hunting.
- Date＆Time: July 23, 2016 10:30a.m.- 11:30a.m.
- Place : Omotesando Business Forum (http://omosan.biz-forum.jp/access.html)
Aoyama Stella House 7th Floor
5-6-24 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan
Access By Tokyo Metro
30seconds walk from B1 Exit of OMOTE-SANDO Station
- Charge: FREE
- Instructor: Kaori Naito : Certified Instructor of Hospitality English Organization
- Sponsor: Hospitality English Organization ( https://english-svc.org )
- Contact：email@example.com Tel: 080-4133-2307（Direct: Keiko Nagao）