Sozo Co., Ltd.
Aoba-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken (factory)
July 19th, 2016
Kitchen staff to prepare Osechi–ryori (New Year’s cuisine)
full-time and/or part-time / Five months only
August 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016
¥1,000.-/hour (transportation is included)
You can learn how to prepare tasty Osechi-ryori through this work!
- Applicants must reside in Japan with proper visa (as a spouse of a Japanese national), and those living in the vicinity of Chiba are more preferable and welcome as the employer doesn’t pay transportation expenses.
- Applicants must be in good health, hygienic and fit enough for stand-up work for eight hours every day.
- Applicants must understand and speak basic Japanese as everything related to this job is explained and instructed in Japanese only.
- Applicants of positive attitude to listen to and act as advised by supervisors’ instructions and orders are more privileged.
- Applicants must pay attention to details and mustn’t handle food stuff at the factory roughly.
- Applicants must be peaceful citizens and would not go violent especially inside the factory as there are sharp knives and other professional utensils there.
- Applicants must do their best to stay healthy, not to be late nor absent especially without informing supervisors in advance.
- Working hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (one hour lunch break – not paid)
- The factory always needs five staff (five-day work week / in shift) from Monday through Saturday. If everything goes as scheduled there will be no work on Sunday and national holidays.
- The job is kitchen factory staff in charge of preparing and processing food stuff for Osechi-ryori (traditional Japanese New Year’s cuisine). This will be a great opportunity to learn Japanese food culture!
- Please bring in your own long rubber boots to protect your feet and lunch for work.
- Please bring in your resume and certificate of eligibility for an interview.